2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Blue sky tomorrow, the sun care dance - Di Liuji 20 yuan 2 disc VCD .we embrace growth I love singing

Blue sky tomorrow, the sun care dance - Di Liuji 20 yuan 2 disc VCD .we embrace growth I love singing playing with a watch movies friends red scarf waved to me I learned my father fly wonderful bags small pigeon takes off bright future golden cradle first day of school spring good Gold Speaker long Great Wall, under the blue sky folding paper flowers future friends I gave my father ideas dialogue with the photo fly to New Age pull hand.Selected works of children singing and dancing troupe naval baby 40 2 disc VCD .sea Wa Christian Louboutin Sale handkerchief flowers gulls and penguins industrious bee zhaksy snowman drums pound, children Dai Tong Le happy little tambourine Panda abroad small carriage moon when the boat friendship and peace small sailor Jinggangshan planting pumpkin shoot children sharp clever little Shanwa my good father sea bless your I he sun Sea Wa. fishing baby. snow baby. Spring China Central Television broadcast the .children singing and dancing to the Beatles 20 yuan 1 CD VCD .a) August 1 Children Art Troupe 40 2 disc VCD .return naughty My name is August 1, Descendants of the Dragon, The little girl, from the oars, .8-14 12 spring willow About Tibet top Bowl Dance Mongolian guy four strings cherry bird of the soul Sea Songs a riding dance more Xiaoxiang move for go running and jumping red fan spinner times .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기