2010년 10월 12일 화요일

So forced to do some good

so forced to do some good, no life to do good deeds and rules are combined to train, but only learned to flattery, discuss teacher like that adult words. the last was broadcast on television, a child won a prize, the host asked him the most willing to say anything, he said: , fall in love with a girl in Sichuan, the class teacher reported to me a few days ago, last month, ran back 20 days to see his girlfriend, which had won! Why? This is the result of childhood Christian Louboutin education!my son in class on there are six female students as how can do this? then get used to. to Friday and asked his son: a discipline on the same girl was 6 months to see, and this, too, six times! But I do not fear for my son, I think: he by this frustration, repressed desire or the growth of his good life ; and I am just worried that that six female students, the future can afford to fight and how to experience frustration! such education is very thought-provoking. Therefore, I as a PhD supervisor, I never was Kanren not see Xue Li , the Education does not equal ability. you frequently must now recruit highly educated, I just have to be critical to do so. I propose a name, called body, to the age of 60, some body special rods and the ability of people to let him retire; while some people three or four-year-old got hepatitis, had to let him dry, which is always look at education.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기