2010년 11월 2일 화요일

But I can tell you that in my heart


As long as you have christian louboutin shoes not married, I would not give up. Give me a chance?I do not know.Liu Qiang Wang Mei grabbed the hand altogether, said: In fact, when I found myself in love with you, I began to regret, regret not cherish the days with you. You think about it, in your heart , in the end filled with who? I do not know, you do not care about me, but I can tell you that in my heart, no one can replace you. I believe that in this world, not be like me, care about you, love You take care of you. I believe that only I can do ... ... Wang Mei blushed with shame, tried to withdraw his hand, but Liu Qiang is big hands like a vice, she pulled a few times, pull also will not pull, but to give up, Strong sub-brother, you is why? You conditions so good, can not find the girl to find sawed? my children from poor families, was never meant for you. you would not be silly. Really, I used to live in submissive, work, eat dirt, personal feelings can not afford to dream, dare not love is not hate. Now, I finally understand life. I chase after you set, and has been catch up with you run away.
I, like your boyfriend has the right to fair competition, you also have the right to choose. Wang Mei sniffed the air, the taste of a frown.Liu Qiang Yipaidatui, bad, chicken paste stew!Thirty-eighth chapterWang Mei home from the back is more than 9 pm. Liu Qiang open the door, saw his father sitting in the living room couch Liu Dapeng, it seems preoccupied look.Dad, when are you back? Liu Qiang asked.Liu Dapeng did not answer, still immersed in the thinking being.How do you? Liu Qiang sitting beside his father.Liu Dapeng suddenly woke up to God, said: Oh, Johnny ... ... you brew a pot of tea to help me.Liu Qiang brew a pot of Longjing tea, served it to his father and asks: Daddy, what happened?Liu Dapeng sigh breath, muttered: You Zhao red aunt died.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기