2010년 10월 12일 화요일

After I put it, the main poet,

After I put it, the main poet, university professor to be following what then say that they dare not speak its power. Please ask ourselves: we do it? Olympics results of the competition is a phenomenon in Zhejiang: in high school learn better, and walks, and to the University of triplet results are lower grades go up, the children are so small, how can the rating? In fact, they are simply the starting line in the same , the growth of distance also Christian Louboutin grown very, acquired efforts is the most important. So, I always children, students are encouraged.
our system there is a female student, I did not see her smile all day long is to get that high score, in order to get high scholarship, I am sorry! I said: This is an honor in the use of youth to buy, buy halo, your mind is subject to future trauma! I hope she will not value next year, fell from a No. 2, the year after the first two dropped from No. 3. I have to blame the teacher when it, I am not calling her up to go, but down, and I this is to save her! Yesterday, my child to participate running around the lake, I said to him: years old ,7-8 year-olds run 4000 meters, in order to win the first, the child's body is running bad. The reason I long to short, because I was 5 years old the morning running, bone premature calcification.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기